Pumpkin Pie Bars
These bars have all of the spice and warmth of classic pumpkin pie, but they're more easily assembled as bars with a simple press-in crust.
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- One 15-ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- One 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- Baked Press-In Crust
- Crème fraîche, for serving
Preparation time 105mins
Cooking time 105mins
Adapted from foodandwine.com
Preheat the oven to 425°. In a small bowl, whisk the sugars with the spices and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Whisk in the sugar mixture, then whisk in the pumpkin puree and the evaporated milk until smooth.
Pour the filling into the crust and bake for 10 minutes. Lower the oven temperature to 350° and bake for about 25 minutes longer, until the filling is fully set. Transfer the pan to a rack and let cool completely. Cut into bars and serve with crème fraîche.
The pumpkin pie bars can be refrigerated for up to 2 days. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.3/5 (530 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Green Witches Brew 1/5 (2 Votes)
- Potatoes Au Gratin - Black Angus... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Armenian Spice Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Candy Corn Jell-O Shots 1/5 (2 Votes)
- Coconut Pound Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gobble Gobble Apple Cider Sangria 0/5 (0 Votes)