Broccoli With Garlic Sauce
Quick and easy broccoli with garlic sauce. Stir fry the garlic until fragrant then add broccoli until slightly tender and add a sauce made from ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen!
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons vegan fish sauce sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil (for cooking)
Combine broth, sake, soy sauce, fish sauce, cornstarch and sugar in a bowl and set aside.
Heat a large nonstick wok or skillet over medium heat; add oil. Once the oil is warm, add garlic and stir-fry until fragrant. Add the broccoli (and any other vegetables if desired) and stir-fry for 3 minutes or so, until slightly tender.
Add the sauce mixture and stir constantly until sauce boils and thickens. Serve once sauce and broccoli reach desired thickness and tenderness.
You'll also love
- Beef Cube Steak (Country fried... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Cherry Dessert 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Cream Pie 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Healthified Cashew Chicken and... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Homemade Buttermilk Cornbread 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Zucchini cheesy rice 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Broccoli with Asian Garlic Sauce 4.6/5 (22 Votes)