Baked Cod with Garlic Mayonnaise
Cod is baked with a sauce of garlic and mayo., so moist and tender... just love this recipe!
- 1 Cod (I used the tail part and it's about 7" long)
- A dash of pepper and salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil if not using Cod
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise (I use Japanese Mayo - the one with the baby)
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Pinch salt
Adapted from nibbledish.com
Preheat oven to 392 degrees fahrenheit (200C)
Place Cod skin down on a baking dish, if you are not using Cod rub oil on the base of the fish before putting it on the dish.
To prepare the sauce, chop or blend garlic till paste like.
Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Spread the mixture over the fish.
Bake fish for 15 minutes or till cooked.
If you are using Cod, you may notice a lot of oil at the base. It's from both the Cod and the Mayo. Just dish it out and serve on another dish. Oily it may seem but it's not oily but moist inside. However if you are using other white fish, it will not be as moist inside.
You'll also love
- Easy Oven-Baked Zucchini Chips 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Skinny Baked Lemon Dill Mahi Mahi 4/5 (43 Votes)
- Parmesan Garlic Broccoli Fritters 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Shrimp Spring Rolls 3.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Tuna casserole with potatoe chips 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Cod with Parmesan Sauce 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Roast Cod with Artichokes 4.5/5 (6 Votes)