Easy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
Recipe for Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken – Serve the chicken over rice, you don’t want any of that delicious, sticky sauce going to waste.
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts (or leg quarters)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ? teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons water
Adapted from stlcooks.com
Place chicken in the crockpot.
In a medium bowl combine sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and pepper. Pour over chicken and cook on low 4-5 hours.
Remove chicken from slow cooker, chop into cubes, and set aside.
Strain the cooking liquid into a skillet and bring to a boil.
In a small bowl whisk cornstarch and water until combined.
Slowly add cornstarch mixture to boiling liquid and reduce to a simmer. Allow sauce to thicken for 2-3 minutes then toss the chicken back in.
Coat chicken with sauce and let heat through.
You'll also love
- 30-Minute Beef Stroganoff 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Glazed Lemon Chicken 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Grandma's Chicken 'n' Dumpling Soup 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Empanadas 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Spicy Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Bacon Cheesy Chicken (Crock Pot) 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken Quesadilla 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken 4.5/5 (24 Votes)