Monkey Bread Muffins
Monkey bread muffins make for a good to go brunch or after dinner dessert!
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 can Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 6 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
In small bowl, stir together granulated sugar and cinnamon. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into 6 pieces. Roll biscuits pieces in sugar-cinnamon mixture. Place 8 biscuit pieces in each muffin cup.
In 1-quart saucepan, heat butter, brown sugar and water to boiling, stirring constantly. Cook and stir about 2 minutes or until brown sugar is completely dissolved.
Reserve 2 to 3 tablespoons caramel mixture for drizzling after baking. Spoon remaining caramel mixture over biscuit pieces in muffin cups.
Bake 8 to 11 minutes or just until biscuit pieces are golden brown. Remove from muffin cups; drizzle with reserved caramel mixture. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Mexican Cinnamon Sugar Cookies 3.9/5 (135 Votes)
- Lucky Rainbow Chex Mix 4.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Savory Mini Muffins with Goat... 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Savory Ham & Cheese Muffins 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Blueberry Danish Puff 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Candy Cane Cheese Danish 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Turtle Monkey Bread 4.4/5 (29 Votes)