Blueberry-Stuffed French Toast Bake
- 12 each White slices of bread
- 2 each Cream cheese (8oz), cut into 1 inch cubes
- 12 each Eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Tbs Cornstarch
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Tbs Butter
trim crusts from bread slices a and cut into 1 inch pieces. Place half of bread slices in buttered 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
Layer cream cheese and 1 cup blueberries over bread and top with remaining bread pieces.
Combine eggs, milk and syrup. Pour over bread mixture. Cover and chill for 8 hours.
Bake uncovered at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 35 minutes until puffed and golden.
Meanwhile, combine sugar and cornstarch in a pan, while gradually adding water. Cook over medium high heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes until thickened.
Stir in remaining 1 cup blueberries and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
Add butter and stir until melted.
Cut french toast into squares and serve with blueberry sauce.
You'll also love
- Asian Tilapia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Broccoli with Cream Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Soup (adapted from... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blue's Banana Pops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Buttermilk Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cindy Crawford's ... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Crunch Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)