- 1 baked angel food cake
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 container strawberry gel
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups milk
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 container cool whip
Break angel food cake in half. Rip 1/2 of the cake into small pieces and layer on bottom of trifle.
Mix milk, sour cream, and pudding mix. Put 1/2 on top of angel food cake layer.
Clean and cut up strawberries. Add strawberries to strawberry gel. Put 1/2 of gel mixture on top of pudding layer.
Add whip cream on top. Cut a few strawberries and garnish.
You'll also love
- Pina Colada Trifle 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Hawaiian Cake (or Trifle) 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Grape Supreme 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Babganoush-Hummus Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Country Apple Dessert 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SuperFoodsRx Blueberry Muffin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Marsala Trifle 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)