Blueberry Crunch Cake
You can substitute just about any fruit pie filling for the blueberries. Strawberry, blackberry, cherry or peach works just as well.
- 1 20oz can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 21 oz can blueberry pie filling
- 1 18.25 oz box butter recipe cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pour pineapple with juice into a 9x13 baking pan. Evenly spread the pineapple. Spoon the pie filling evenly over the pineapple. Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the pie filling. Sprinkle the pecans over the pie mix. Drizzle the cake with the melted butter.
3. Bake for 35-45 minutes until browned and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Frozen Strawberry Crunch Cake 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Bourbon Bacon Crunch Cake 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Spicy Beef with Shrimp & Bok Choy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rigatoni alla Buttera 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Cutlets w/Apples, Onions in... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Strawberry Tree 0/5 (0 Votes)