Oooey Gooey Potatoes
- 1 (2lb) bag of frozen cubed or shredded hash browns
- 2 c sour cream
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese, + 1/2 c for topping
- I use mild, you can use sharp if preferred.
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Small bunch of green onions, sliced
- 2 c Corn flakes lightly crushed
Oven to 350 degrees
Mix sour cream, 2 c cheese, soup, and green onions in large bowl.
Add hash browns and mix thoroughly.
Mix the remaining 1/2 c cheese with corn flakes. Reserve for later.
Cover and bake potatoes 350⁰ for 30-35 min until potatoes are well done. Cover top with corn flake/cheese mixture and bake an additional 15 minutes until potatoes are bubbling and top has browned.