Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
All the toppings of a loaded baked potato in a casserole for all to enjoy. Great with grilled steak or chicken!
- Fresh baked potatoes (any number, depending on servings needed)
- Sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled (or packaged "real" bacon pieces)
- Chopped green onions
Oven bake desired number of potatoes according to the number of servings you want (or you can microwave them which is what I did). When potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel and dice them into 1-inch chunks. Place in a sprayed casserole dish. (You can roughly smashed them if you like, I prefer a little chunky).
Add any or all of your favorite baked potato toppings – like butter, sour cream (I added a dab of milk to the sour cream for extra creaminess), salt and pepper, shredded cheese, crumbled bacon, green onions, tossing mixture very slightly to combine, and ending with a layer of cheese on top. (I put the bacon and green onions on the top only, AFTER it came out of the oven).
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Garnish with additional bacon and green onions if desired.
You'll also love
- Banana Pudding Cheesecake 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Walking Taco Casserole 3.9/5 (248 Votes)
- Southern Living 'Cream Cheese... 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Shrimp Pasta with Tomatoes, Lemon... 4.4/5 (90 Votes)
- Chicken Broccoli Rice & Cheese... 4.4/5 (91 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Egg Rolls 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Fully Loaded Baked Potato Salad 4.4/5 (74 Votes)