BBQ Chicken Casserole
- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips and grilled
- 1/2 pound uncooked farfalle
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from clarkscondensed.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Cook pasta until done. Drain.
Grill chicken on stove or on grill. Cut strips into bit size pieces once cooked.
In a 8x8 dish, place all the ingredients (except for the cheese) and mix together until combined.
Cover top with cheese.
Cover with tin foil and cook for 20 minutes. Remove tin foil and cook for another 10.
You'll also love
- Leftover Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Honey Apple Pork Loin 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken And Wild Rice Soup 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Zucchini Casserole 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken Pasta Skillet 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- RICE COOKER MACARONI AND CHEESE 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs 4.5/5 (15 Votes)