White Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups
- 1 pound chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 cup Part-skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese/more for topping
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups Alfredo Sauce
- 8 lasagna noodes, cooked
Preheat over to 350 degrees
In a mixing bowl, mix the cooked chicken, ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, parsley and garlic.
Spread a ladle or two of Alfredo Sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 dish.
Lay out one lasagna noodle on a cutting board, spread about 1/4 cup of mixture along the noodle and roll up the noodle from one end to the other. Lay the roll seam side down in the pan on top of the alfredo sauce.
Repeat with remaining noodles and filling, laying each on top of the sauce. Top with more alfredo sauce and as much mozzarella cheese as desired.
Bake in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes until heated through and cheese is browned slightly on top
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Chicken Francese 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Freezer Chicken Enchiladas 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Zesty Chicken & Orzo Skillet 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Marsala and Pappardelle... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamy Cajun Chicken Spaghetti Bake 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake 4.4/5 (20 Votes)