Baked Summer Squash
Delicious, healthy and easy to make Baked Summer Squash.
- 2 pounds summer squash (zucchini, pattypan squash, yellow crookneck squash)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon flaked salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Adapted from thekitchn.com
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Remove the stem ends and slice the squash cross-wise in 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Toss with the olive oil.
In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Arrange the squash rounds in a 9x12-inch rectangular baking dish, or 10-inch pie plate. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over.
Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake another five minutes until the top is bubbling and crispy.
You'll also love
- Apple Cinnamon Cobbler Cakes 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- K's Fabulous Cheesy Shrimp & Grits 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple Crumb Pie 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower and Aged White... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Tomato - Cucumber Mozzarella Salad 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Baked Acorn Squash Fries 4/5 (64 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 4.4/5 (30 Votes)