Grapefruit Avocado Salad
Refreshing and satisfying - this salad is a fantastic snack and would complement any breakfast. Or lunch. Or dinner.
- 1 organic grapefruit
- 1 organic avocado
- sprinkle of organic dried mint
- sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Peel the grapefruit, removing any excess pith and seeds. Divide into segments and slice each segment into quarters. Place in a bowl.
Slice the avocado in half, running the blade along the pit, twist to open. Remove the pit and carefully score the fruit into cubes. Scoop the fruit out with a serving spoon and place with grapefruit.
Gently toss together with mint and sea salt. Serve in the avocado "bowls".
You'll also love
- Lemon-Poppy Protein Bars 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Turkey Noodle Soup with Spinach 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Figs in a Blanket 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemony Ricotta Summer Squash... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Avocado Spread 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Grape Martini 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Snow Grapes 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Ruby Red Grapefruit Sorbet 4.3/5 (6 Votes)