Lemon Garlic Shrimp
- 2 tbsp evoo
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 lb. fresh shrimp, peeled
- 8 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 2 tbs parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
Adapted from minerwines.com
1. Add oil to a medium skillet on medium heat.
2. Add in garlic and sauté slowly.
3. Just as the garlic starts to brown add in the white wine, lemon juice, pepper, paprika and cayenne pepper.
4. Stir ingredients in the skillet and continue to cook on medium to low for about 3 minutes until a sauce has formed.
5. Add shrimp carefully to the skillet.
6. Bring temperature up to medium. Cook for 3 minutes and flip the shrimp in the pan.
7. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until shrimp is pink.
8. Quickly remove shrimp from heat to keep from overcooking.
9. Take the cooked shrimp out of the pan and serve on your favorite pasta (linguine is great).
10. For extra flavor, drizzle the remaining garlic sauce from the pan over the shrimp and pasta. Sprinkle with parsley.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Spelt Biscuits 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Hot Dog Cornbread Casserole 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Eggplant and Red Bell Pepper Naan... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Weight Loss Approved Cod Recipe 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Black Garlic Linguine 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Cream Cheese - Lemon Pound Cake 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes and Cheese 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Limoncello Sorbet 4.5/5 (26 Votes)