Garlic Dragon Shrimp
- 20 large shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 4 heads baby bok choy, chopped
- 1 inch fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 large lime, juice only
- 10 ounces rice noodles, boiled
- tablespoon sesame oil, for noodles
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Fresh cilantro (garnish)
Peel and clean the shrimp and then toss them with one tablespoon oil and one tablespoon chili garlic sauce. Let marinate for at least 15 minutes.
2. Prepare all your veggies: Chop bok choy, red onions, and shred carrots. Mince the ginger and slice garlic into thin slivers.
3. Cook rice noodles according to package. When cooked, drain, rinse with cold water, and toss with sesame oil to prevent sticking.
4. Add shrimp to a large skillet and sear over medium high heat for 3 minutes per side until shrimp are just cooked through. Remove from pan and wipe pan clean.
5. Add 2 tablespoons oil to a large skillet or wok over LOW heat. Add garlic slivers only and cook for 5 minutes until garlic is starting to brown and crisp. Remove from pan.
6. Add onions, ginger, and carrots to the pan and cook until veggies start to soften over medium heat, about 5 minutes.
7. Add bok choy to pan along with soy sauce and lime juice and cook until bok choy wilts slightly.
8. Add shrimp back to pan just to reheat.
9. Reheat noodles either in a pan over medium heat or in a microwave in 30 second bursts
10. Serve veggie mixture over noodles topped with five shrimp per serving.
11. Garnish with garlic chips and extra soy sauce and chili garlic sauce. Serve immediately!
You'll also love
- ALMOND ZUCCHINI CAKE 3/5 (3 Votes)
- Tri-Color Pasta Salad 3/5 (3 Votes)
- Mushroon Soup from the Golden... 3/5 (4 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack-Stuffed Mushrooms 3/5 (3 Votes)
- Condensed Tomato Soup Substitute 3.1/5 (46 Votes)
- Mussels, Clams and Shrimp with... 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Shrimp Smothered Mahi Mahi 3/5 (1 Votes)
- Sautéed Cabbage with Fennel and... 3.9/5 (28 Votes)