Joe's Crab Shack-Stuffed Mushrooms
Rate this recipe 3/5 (3 Votes)
- 16 large mushrooms
- 1 1/4 c. seafood stuffing
- 1 c. alfredo sauce
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese
- garlic toast for dipping
Place mushroom caps (stem side up)in oven-proof baking pan.
Spoon 1 tbsp hot stuffing into each cap.
Pour alfredo sauce over stuffed mushrooms.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top.
Broil 8-10 min, or until browned.
Serve with garlic toast.
You'll also love
- Condensed Tomato Soup Substitute 3.2/5 (77 Votes)
- Philly Cream Cheese Apricot Cookies 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Mussels, Clams and Shrimp with... 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Shrimp Smothered Mahi Mahi 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Mushroom Consommé 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Asian Chicken with Bok... 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab Cakes 1/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe