Chicken Wrapped in Bacon with Garlic Butter
I have one word to describe this dish... YUM! Serve with salad or vegetables of your choice. My kids like theirs in pita bread with mayo. Enjoy!
- 4 - 6 chicken breasts
- 2 ounces butter
- 3 garlic cloves
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or parsley
Prepare the garlic butter. Mince the garlic, mash into the butter with the thyme or parsley (feel free to substitute your preferred herb).
Cut your chicken breasts in half lengthways. I usually cut one or two into thirds for the kids' portions. Also the easiest way to do this is with a large pair of kitchen scissors/shears.
Take a slice of bacon, spread with a little garlic butter and wrap around one of the pieces of chicken - use two slices of bacon if necessary.
Place into a roasting tin.
Repeat until all chicken is used up. Roll up any leftover bacon slices and place into the tin as well. Also add any leftover garlic butter.
Roast at 180C/350F or Gas Mark 4 for 25 minutes. Turn each piece over and roast for a further 10 minutes or until they look golden, crispy and 'done'.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Saucy Bow Tie Pasta Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Icecream Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Potato Chip Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pan Roasted Chicken Breasts with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef barley soup- Grandmas recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin (Cinnamon/Apple) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork loin with apples 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Eggplant Panini with... 4/5 (1 Votes)