Watermelon Salad - healthy and refreshing summer salad with watermelon, feta cheese and strawberries. This recipe is so easy and delicious!
- 1 lb diced watermelon (cubed)
- 12 oz strawberries
- 1 bunch mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
If you use a whole watermelon, cut and dice into cubes.
Remove the caps and slice the strawberries into halves or quarters, depending on the size of the strawberries.
In a salad bowl, combine the watermelon, strawberries, mint leaves, honey, orange juice and feta cheese together. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving (4 people)
Calories 120 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Cholesterol 11mg 4%
Sodium 142mg 6%
Potassium 298mg 9%
Total Carbohydrates 22g 7%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin A 15.6%
Vitamin C 84.7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
You'll also love
- Watermelon Salad with Feta & Mint 0/5 (0 Votes)