Quickbread Cheese Biscuits
Nothing beats a warm cheese biscuit with a little butter to start and brighten your day, or maybe a lot of butter depending on how much you want to indulge. Filled with the cheese of your choice these quick and easy biscuits will surely become one of your favorite recipes any time a craving hits or during the holidays.
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup your preferred cheese, queso fresco, cotija, parmesan, feta, or a combination of whatever cheese you have
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from eatthinkbemerry.com
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease muffin tin.
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Pour batter into muffin tins approximately 1/2 full. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until slightly browned.
Makes approximately 12 full sized or 24 mini breads.
You'll also love
- French Bread in Bread Machine 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Shrimp Linguine with Parmesan... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Cookie Cutter Cinnamon Ornaments 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Piña Colada Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Christmas-Morning French Toast... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Maple Bacon Crack 4.1/5 (50 Votes)
- Meatball "Bombs" 4.5/5 (28 Votes)