Eggnog pudding shots
Brighten up your holiday spirits with some yummy adult eggnog pudding shots. Happy holidays and enjoy!
- 3/4 cup cold egg nog
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 cup cream based liqueur (such as Caramel Bailey’s)
- 1/4 cup brandy, rum or bourbon
- 1 (8-ounce) tub extra creamy Cool Whip, thawed in refrigerator
- Sprinkle of nutmeg (freshly grated is best!)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from brit.co
Using an electric mixer, combine cold egg nog with instant pudding mix, and slowly add both alcohols until fully incorporated and lumps are gone (about 2 minutes). Remember…because of the alcohol, mixture will be slightly “runnier” than normal pudding.
That’s where the extra creamy Cool Whip comes in! Gently *fold* in Cool Whip (don’t whisk, and avoid over-stirring) until everything is smooth and mixed together. Refrigerate or freeze until ready to serve. (Freezer for a soft-serve effect, fridge for more of a pudding consistency).
Spoon pudding into glasses and top with a sprinkle of freshly grated nutmeg.
You'll also love
- Creamy Baked Eggs For Two 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Parmesan Garlic Monkey Bread 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cookies 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Candy Cane Jello Shots 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Hot Spiced Cranberry-Apple Cider 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Creamy Rich Chocolate Caramels... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Sticky Date Pudding with Toffee... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)