Halloween DEVILed Eggs
Cute and festive deviled eggs party appetizer is perfect for your Halloween party, or just for a devilish time!
- 12 chicken eggs, hard boiled and shell removed
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill, or sweet pickle relish (or to taste)
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 tbsp of paprika
- A couple of dashes of Special Shit Seasoning (to taste)
- Garlic powder, to taste (optional)
- 1 red pepper (a 1/4 of it cut into little triangles-for the devil horns, and cut into little red tails)
- A handful of black peppercorns
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Slice peeled hard boiled eggs in half, placing yolks into a small bowl and the whites onto a plate or serving dish.
Mash yolks with a fork. Season with special shit seasoning and garlic, if desired.
Add in mayonnaise, mustard, onion and pickle relish. Mix until thoroughly combined and taste for seasoning. If you want a creamier mix - add mayo, if you want it to be a bit more tart - add mustard, etc.
Spoon or pipe filling into whites.
Place devil horns on slimmest end of eggs, put tail on the right bottom. Place peppercorns under the horns to make eyes.