Raspberry & White Chocolate Waffle Pudding
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (50 Votes)
- 480 g (about 14) waffles
- 300 g raspberries (fresh is best, but frozen are fine)
- 200 g good-quality white chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tbs plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 500 ml (2 cups) thickened cream
- 2 tbs icing sugar, to dust
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from taste.com.au
Preheat the oven to 170°C.
Butter a medium ovenproof dish.
Cut waffles into 2cm cubes.
Place half in the dish, topped by half the raspberries, then half the chocolate.
Whisk together sugar, flour, eggs, rind, vanilla and cream.
Pour over waffles and set aside for 10 minutes.
Bake in the oven for 35 minutes until golden.
Dust with icing sugar.
Serve with cream or ice-cream.
You'll also love
- Banana Jumbo Muffins 4.3/5 (44 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Cheesy Corn Grits w/ Country Ham 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Quick Bread 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Raspberry White Chocolate Scones 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
Review this recipe