Linguine With Crab, Radicchio, And Garlic
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 shallots finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/2 pound fresh crab meat
- 1/2 radicchio head shredded
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
Bring 6 quarts water to boil and add 2 tablespoons salt.
In a 12- to 14-inch saute pan, heat the oil until smoking. Add the shallots, garlic, and chiles and saute until golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the wine, bring to a boil, then add the butter, and remove from heat.
Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, until just al dente, and drain.
Add the drained pasta to the pan with the wine mixture and return pan to heat. Add crab, radicchio, and scallion and toss until radicchio is wilted, about 1 minute. Pour into a warm serving bowl and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (884 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (886 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (688 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (674 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (497 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (485 Votes)