Jamie Eason's Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
In a hurry? Make a batch of these Jamie Eason's Turkey Meatloaf Muffins at the beginning of the week & grab them as you need a quick, clean meal! Anytime I eat these around someone they always ask me for the recipe! They are good hot or cold & I have recently started putting a little bit of mustard on top...DELICIOUS!
- 2 pounds ground turkey, or ground chicken breasts
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dry yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chipotle pepper spice (we could only find this at Whole Foods)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder, or 2 cloves, minced
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped, about 1 cup
- 1 small onion, finely chopped, about 1 cup
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from heandsheeatclean.com
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line baking sheet with foil (Jamie uses muffin tins but they get very messy!). If you use the easy release foil, it makes for quick clean-up.
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
Roll the mixture into balls & place on your baking sheet or in your muffin tin.
Bake for 40 minutes (This may vary depending on your oven. I would suggest using a meat thermometer to ensure your meat is fully cooked).
You'll also love
- Carl Buddig Dip 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Teppanyaki Style Fried Rice 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- CrockPot: Pork: Pineapple CrockPot... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Instant Pot Lemon Yogurt Cake 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Spiced Bacon Skewers 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Quick & Easy Fried Dough 3.9/5 (72 Votes)
- Turkey & Dressing Sandwiches 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- My First Holiday Turkey! 4.4/5 (5 Votes)