Jamie Eason's Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
In a hurry? Make a batch of these Jamie Eason's Turkey Meatloaf Muffins at the beginning of the week & grab them as you need a quick, clean meal! Anytime I eat these around someone they always ask me for the recipe! They are good hot or cold & I have recently started putting a little bit of mustard on top...DELICIOUS!
- 2 pounds ground turkey, or ground chicken breasts
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dry yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chipotle pepper spice (we could only find this at Whole Foods)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder, or 2 cloves, minced
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped, about 1 cup
- 1 small onion, finely chopped, about 1 cup
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from heandsheeatclean.com
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line baking sheet with foil (Jamie uses muffin tins but they get very messy!). If you use the easy release foil, it makes for quick clean-up.
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
Roll the mixture into balls & place on your baking sheet or in your muffin tin.
Bake for 40 minutes (This may vary depending on your oven. I would suggest using a meat thermometer to ensure your meat is fully cooked).
You'll also love
- Carl Buddig Dip 3.7/5 (45 Votes)
- Creamed Ham & Toast 3.7/5 (66 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Tater... 3.7/5 (63 Votes)
- Broiled Cornish Hens 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Sangria 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Red Wine BBQ Chicken 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Leg of Lamb Roasted Over... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Low Carb Knife and Fork Chili... 4/5 (7 Votes)