Chicken Soup in a Pressure Cooker
Crunched for time? This quick and easy Chicken soup in a Pressure Cooker is a lifesaver. The flavors are amazing as if it was simmering all day!
- 6 chicken legs or 2 chicken breasts
- 6 carrots, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 potatoe, diced into small cubes
- 1 tomatoe, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chicken base
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 3 bay leaves
- 6 peppercorns
- Dash red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup dry orzo pasta or whatever pasta/noodle you like
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
In a frying pan, heat butter and oil, add chicken and brown for 5 minutes, remove and set aside.
Add all chopped vegetables and saute for about 3-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, remove skin from chicken and chop up then put into pressure cooker.
Add saute vegetables to cooker.
Add all seasoning and broth with cheese.
Add dry pasta to cooker and stir all together.
Lock pressure cooker and choose soup/stew setting and cook. When done, be sure the cooker has released the air before opening.
I use an electric pressure cooker.
You'll also love
- No-Mayo Avocado Chicken Salad 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Baked Alice Springs Chicken -... 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese with... 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Creamy Mushroom... 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Shells 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Mini Chicken Pot Pie 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Chicken Tortilla Crockpot Soup 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Mushroom Chicken 4.3/5 (34 Votes)