Iced Carrot Cake Cookies
The goodness of carrot cake in a compact form! It makes sense - you start the cookie dough with carrot cake mix and finish with cream cheese frosting.
- 1 (18 ounce) package carrot cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 carrots, finely shredded
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese frosting
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pineapple, carrots, eggs and oil. Beat 3 to 4 minutes, or until well blended. Stir in pecans.
Drops by teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets.
Bake 14 to 16 minutes, or until edges are golden.
Remove to a wire rack to cool, then frost with cream cheese frosting. Store in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- No Bake Cream Cheese & Coconut... 4/5 (157 Votes)
- German Chocolate Cake Cookies 4.6/5 (46 Votes)
- Mom's Macaroni and Cheese 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Crock Pot Oatmeal 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Banana Split Icebox Cake 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chiffon Pie 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Classic Bloody Mary 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Bacon and Leek Tart 4.5/5 (17 Votes)