Smoked Sausage & Spaghetti Skillet
Quick and Easy. This is such a great dinner. I added 2 tablespoons pesto and 2 tablespoons Parmesano Reggiano to my recipe and it is now a family favorite. So easy and takes very little time to make.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 (14-ounce) package smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from johnsonville.com
In a skillet, brown sausage in oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add mushrooms, garlic and seasonings. Continue to cook until vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomatoes, basil and prepared pasta.
Toss lightly; heat through.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Fresh Blackberry Cobbler 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Breakfast Italian Sausage Cheese... 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Apple Cake with Vanilla Sauce 4.1/5 (67 Votes)
- Southern Chicken Cornbread... 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Pork and leek dumplings 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Keto Eggroll in a Bowl 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- One Pot Cajun Shrimp & Sausage... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole 4.8/5 (9 Votes)