Spinach Dip Baked Chicken
After a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with family and friends, I found myself with lots of leftovers. This recipe ended up being an easy and delicious way to use up leftover spinach dip... resulting in a moist and yummy dinner.
- Leftover Spinach Dip
- A single batch of this is made by mixing 24 oz sour cream, 1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix and 1 thawed & drained box of frozen spinach. Mix well to combined all ingredients and chill.
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Panko bread crumbs
- The amounts will be dependant upon how much dip you have leftover.
- Dip can be prepared using plain greek yogart in place of sour cream if you wanted to cut down on calories.
* Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
* Cover chicken with thick layer of spinach dip.
* Top with Panko bread crumbs.
Bake in preheated 375* oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.