Out of this World Corn Dip
Thick and creamy, this Out of this World Corn Dip is perfect for Corn chips or Tostitos. Enjoy!
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (43 Votes)
- 3 cans (11 ounce) Sweet Corn with diced peppers drained
- 1 can (7 ounce) chopped Green Chiles drained
- 1 can (6 ounce) chopped Jalapeño Peppers drained (save liquid, add to taste)
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounce shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 bags scoop-like corn or tortilla chips
Adapted from inspiredbycharm.com
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except chips. Take the time to make sure everything is drained really, really well. This dip can get runny if you don’t.
Chill two hours to overnight. Serve with your favorite chips (I used Fritos and Tostitos) for scooping.
You'll also love
- Mango Madness Smoothie 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Berry Oatmeal Pizza 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Baked Chicken, Green Beans and... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- VELVEETA Queso Blanco Spinach &... 4.1/5 (55 Votes)
- Corn Muffin Mix 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe