Turkey and Veggie Alfredo Pot Pie
Leftovers are one of the best parts of the holidays. Try this easy Turkey and Veggie Alfredo Pot Pie casserole made with leftover turkey, Green Giant vegetables and a crusty biscuit topping. With sauce already in the bag, and pre-washed, peeled, and cut veggies, you can save precious time during the busy holidays - this recipe can be made start to finish in under an hour.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 jar (15 ounce) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 bag (12 ounce) Green Giant® broccoli, carrots, cauliflower & cheese sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can (12 ounce) Pillsbury® Grands! Jr golden layers buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
Adapted from seriouseats.com
Heat oven to 375°F.
Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook frozen vegetables as directed on bag for minimum time.
Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Cook onion and bell pepper, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce, turkey, cooked vegetables with sauce, basil and black pepper. Cook until mixture is thoroughly heated and bubbly, stirring constantly. Spoon into baking dish.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half crosswise. Arrange around edge of baking dish, overlapping slightly. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.