Lime Coconut Mug Cake
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp coconut flakes
- 1/4 tsp lime zest
Adapted from kirbiecravings.com
Combine all ingredients except lime zest and coconut flakes into a microwave safe mug.
Stir with a small whisk until batter is smooth.
Make sure you get all the flour, sometimes it gets stick around the edges of the mug.
Briefly mix in coconut flakes and lime zest.
Microwave for about 1 minute.
Top of cake should be dry and look finished. Top with additional lime zest before eating.
You'll also love
- Wonderful Sugar Plum Cookies 3.8/5 (32 Votes)
- Katie Lee's Cornbread Stuffing 4/5 (43 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Corn Chowder 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Low Fat Banana Nut Bread 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Coconut-Almond Cream Cake 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Lemon Drop Jello Shots 3.9/5 (125 Votes)
- Fish Taco Salad with Garlic Lime... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pudding Recipe 4.6/5 (9 Votes)