Low Fat Banana Nut Bread
Easy as 1-2-3 for this scrumptious Low fat Banana Nut Bread. Serve warm out of the oven or toasted with butter and a glass of cold milk or hot coffee.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/8 cup egg beaters
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar (1/2 to 1 cup)
- 1 cup bananas mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup 1% low-fat buttermilk
- 1 cup grape-nuts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from secretrecipes.co
Mix all ingredients; bake in a large sprayed loaf pan at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes.
Do not over-bake, test for doneness with a toothpick.
I'm going to add 1 cup drained crushed pineapple and see if it works.
You'll also love
- 9-inch Apple pie (crust + filling) 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Fresh Peach Salsa 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Spinach-Parmesan Dip 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Banana Cupcakes 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Diabetic Banana Bread for Bread... 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Jalapeño Sausage Cornbread Muffins 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Pretzel Buns 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Bavarian Rohrnudeln (Sweet Dough... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)