Key Lime Pie (Olivia's) -
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- 1 graham cracker pie shell
- 3 oz. key lime juice (use 3 to 4 oz depending upon how limey you want it)
- (Lime juice from a bottle is stronger - use less).
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Mix egg yolks and milk together. Slowly add lime juice, mixing thoroughly.
Pour mixture into the pie shell. Bake at 350° F for 5 - 7 minutes.
Do not over bake. Remove and chill before serving.
Careful with the lime juice. 4 oz. makes it very limey.
You'll also love
- Low Fat Banana Nut Bread 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- 9-inch Apple pie (crust + filling) 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Lemon Drop Jello Shots 3.8/5 (129 Votes)
- ORANGE CREAM FUDGE 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- TGI Friday's Copycat Cilantro Lime... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
Review this recipe