Asian Shrimp And Noodles
- 1/2 cup bottled oil and vinegar dressing
- 6 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 8 ounces cooked peeled shrimp
- 8 ounces Vermicelli or angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cucumber unpeeled, seeded, and diced
Whisk dressing, fish sauce, basil, and ginger together to make sauce. Add shrimp to sauce. Marinate 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook pasta until tender. Rinse and drain pasta under cold water. Toss noodles, sauce, and cucumbers. Serve at room temperature.
This recipe yields 2 servings.