Frank's® Red Hot® Buffalo Chicken Dip
This robust and creamy appetizer features cream cheese, blue cheese salad dressing, cayenne pepper sauce, crumbled blue cheese and Swanson® Premium Chunk Chicken, heated together to make a dip that tastes like Buffalo chicken wings but without the mess!
- 1 package (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or Frank's® RedHot® Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (12.5 ounce) cans Swanson® Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it's smooth. Stir in the dressing, pepper sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbly. Stir before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.