Cranberry, Orange And Walnut Relish
- 1 small navel orange
- 1 bag fresh cranberries - (12 oz) rinsed
- 3/4 cup granular sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Grate orange; set orange rind aside. With a small sharp knife, peel off orange pith (the white part underneath the rind) and inner white membranes between orange segments. Chop orange into 1/2-inch pieces.
Place cranberries, 3 tablespoons water, orange rind and sugar substitute in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cranberries pop open. Remove from heat; transfer to a bowl.
Mix in orange pieces and walnuts. Chill one hour for flavors to blend.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
Carbohydrates: 10.5 grams
Net Carbs: 8 grams
Fiber: 2.5 grams
Protein: 1.5 grams
Fat: 5 grams
You'll also love
- Veal Saltimbocca 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal Breast Stuffed With Spinach... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon-Stuffed Zucchini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green And Yellow Beans In Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Toffee Crisps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Crumb Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crushed Boysenberry Jam 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Chinese Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)