Orange Arugula Salad
This is an easy, refreshing salad for any time of year!
- 2-3 cups of arugula greens
- 1 large naval orange, skinned and white pith removed
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 3 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T rice wine vinegar (I substituted cranberry balsamic vinegar)
- 1 T honey
- Sant and pepper to taste
Arrange thinly horizontally-sliced orange, thinly sliced avocado and minced red onion on bed of arugula.
Mix oil, vinegar and honey in a small jar.
Pour over arugula, orange and avocado.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Pasta Dough for Ravioli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon meringue pies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef & Spinach Lo Mein 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken with Orange Glaze 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Blue Cheese,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato, Sausage, Arugula,... 0/5 (0 Votes)