Riggies with charred tomatoes, sausage, kale and ricotts
- 3 Tbps olive oil
- 1 pgk large cherry tomatoes
- 1 lb sausage ground
- small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic choped
- salt pepper
- 1/2 cup sweet vermouth
- 1 bunch of kale, stemmed and chopped
- 1 lb rigatoni
- 1 to 2 cups ricotta cheese
- olive oil for drizzling
- shaved Parmesan cheese
Bring large pot of water to a boil for rigatoni.
Preheat broiler. Arrange tomatoes on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, toss. Place under broiler and char until they burst.
Heat deep skillet over med high heat, add olive oil. Add sausage, brown. Add onion and garlic, season with salt and pepper, stir for a few minutes. Deglaze with vermouth. Add kale to pan to wilt. Add charred tomatoes crushing as you put them in to sauce.
Cook pasta. Reserve a mug of cooking water. Drain pasta, toss with sauce and cooking water.
Place in bowl, top with ricotta, drizzle with olive oil, shred Parmesan cheese on top and serve.
You'll also love
- Bacon-Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Banana Lactation... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread (Green Street... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- One Pot Cabbage Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slimming World Spinach Lasagne 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SLOPPY JOE (NO TOMATO) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bratwurst Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Tomato Ketchup 0/5 (0 Votes)