Garlic Herb Spaghetti Squash
Extremely easy, tasty and healthy. A healthy version of Spaghetti using spaghetti squash perfectly seasoned with herbs and spices. Love this dish!
- 1/2 spaghetti squash, seeded
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons each chopped parsley, chives, pickled cherry peppers
- Salt & pepper to taste
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Put 1 halved, seeded spaghetti squash in a microwave-safe dish; add 2 tablespoons water, cover and microwave until tender, 16 minutes. Let cool slightly, then scrape into strands with a fork into a bowl.
Cook 2 sliced garlic cloves in olive oil until golden. Add to the squash along with 2 tablespoons each chopped parsley, chives and pickled cherry peppers; toss. Season with salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Lobster Thermidor Recipe 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Raspberry Rhubarb Pie 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Turkey Burgers with Avocado Sauce 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- SAUSAGE POTATO EGG BAKE 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp & Brussels Sprouts 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Turkey Taco Spaghetti Squash Boats 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Edamame with Garlic and Chiles 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin 4.4/5 (10 Votes)