Garlic Shrimp & Brussels Sprouts
Buttery shrimp mixed together with fresh Brussel sprouts is a deliciously balanced side dish or appetizer for any gathering.
- 10 Brussels sprouts, cut in half lengthwise (I used frozen, unthawed)
- 20 medium shrimp, shells removed and deveined (I used frozen that were already deveined)
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced or minced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons salted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat a medium skillet with a little olive oil on medium/medium-high heat; add brussels sprouts and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, flipping them over when lightly browned. Add the garlic and continue to cook for another minute or two. Remove to a bowl and keep warm.
Melt the butter in the same skillet over medium-high heat; add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook until lightly seared on both sides.
Reduce heat to medium and add the sprouts back to the skillet with the shrimp, stirring to combine. Cook until heated through then serve.
You'll also love
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel... 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Lemon Coconut Oeey Gooey Bars 3.9/5 (39 Votes)
- Easy Fresh Orange Cupcakes with... 4/5 (42 Votes)
- Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Beer-Brined Potato Salad with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Christmas Cookie Dough Dip 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Edamame with Garlic and Chiles 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Sausage, Shrimp & Quinoa Skillet 4.6/5 (7 Votes)