Chicken Enchilada Puffs
- 1 package jumbo crescent rolls
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 3/4 cup cooked chicken (diced or shredded)
- 1/3 cup enchilada or taco sauce
- 2 teaspoons enchilada or taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup Mexican shredded cheese for sprinkling
Adapted from tidymom.net
Preheat oven to 375° and line cookie sheet with foil and spray with no-stick spray
Place cream cheese and 1/2 cup Mexican cheese in small bowl and microwave for about 30-40 seconds, to soften.
Add seasoning mix, sauce and chicken to cheese mixture and stir until combined.
Unroll crescent rolls on prepared pan.
Scoop 1 large heaping tablespoon of chicken mixture into the center of the two short ends of the crescent roll.
Pull outer corners of the crescent roll over the chicken mixture, and then pull the long end over, completely enclosing filling.
Sprinkle tops of puffs with additional shredded Mexican cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Easy Creamy Chicken Ramen 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Balsamic Roasted Chicken and... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Famous Homemade Cheese Straws 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Giant Double Chocolate Pound Cake 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Potato Gratin 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Black Skillet Tex-Mex chicken 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Southwest 2 Bean and... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Wholesome Granola Bars 4.5/5 (21 Votes)