Jalapeno Popper Pigs In A Blanket
An adult version of the classic pigs in a blanket. A spicy cream cheese is snuggled with a cocktail sausage in a warm buttery crescent roll. Perfect for football season!
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh or canned jalapenos, diced
- 24 cocktail sausages (sometimes called lil' smokies)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pillsbury refrigerated crescent roll dough
Adapted from the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a cooking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
In a food processor, blend the cream cheese and jalapenos until smooth. If you don't have a food processor just dice the jalapenos as fine as you can and blend.
Slightly press the crescent roll with your hand to flatten and spread about 2 teaspoons of cream cheese mixture on the roll. Add your cocktail sausage on top of the cream cheese and roll up. Place on the cooking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or golden brown.
You'll also love
- The Perfect Moist Yellow Cake 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Taco Grande 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Vanilla Sea Salted Peanut Cookies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Puffs 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Indian Cauliflower Fritters 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Bacon-Goat Cheese Jalapeno Poppers 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
Review this recipe