Disappearing Buffalo Chicken Dip
Avoid the mess of hot wings and whip this up to serve with tortilla chips and celery sticks at your next tailgate party or neighborhood cookout.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Toss chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Turn into 1 1/2 quart casserole dish, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling.
Serve with celery, crackers, and your other favorite dippers.
Makes 6 servings. Each serving = 11 Weight Watchers points.
You'll also love
- Black-Eyed Pea Cakes with Kale... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Masala-Spiced Lentil Hummus 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Banana Meringue Pudding 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Flank Steak Salad 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Banana Split Brownie Pie 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Honey & Walnut Baked Brie 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Fresh Pea Hummus 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Hazelnut, Pear, and Blue Cheese... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)