Onion-Dijon Pork Chops Recipe
Made with a wonderfully flavored sauce, these pork chops are cooked to perfection.
- 4 (5-ounces each) boneless pork loin chops
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook pork over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove and keep warm.
Add the remaining ingredients to the skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Return chops to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°F. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Crispy Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Honey & Walnut Baked Brie 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Peach Pancakes and Chai Syrup 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Fluffy Onion Blini 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Hanukkah Gelt Cookies 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Ziti in Mornay Sauce with... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Tagliatelle with Quick Lamb Sugo 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Ala King Recipe 4.4/5 (9 Votes)