Sweet Corn Spoonbread
Sweet Corn Spoonbread is a dish you can serve as cornbread or a savory bread pudding. We love to eat this with pinto beans and stews. It makes a great bread to sop up any rich sauce and goes well with chili and other stews.
- 1 (8.5-ounce) package JiFFy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 (14.75-ounce) can cream corn
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from cookingwithk.net
Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the spoon bread is set.
You'll also love
- MYO Lemon Meringue Pies in a Jar 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta with... 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Sweet Corn Pudding 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Hamburger Beef Jerky 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Snowman Mini Donuts 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Cookie Pizza 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- BLT and P (Bacon, Leek, Tomato and... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Coconut Flour Bread 4.2/5 (41 Votes)