Snickers™ Slab Pie
Snickers™ fans, rejoice, we pulled out all the stops on this dessert--a giant slab pie made with peanut butter cream and crushed Snickers™ bars, and then drizzled with caramel and chocolate, and if you’re one of the many folks who love to freeze their candy bars, try throwing a slice in your freezer! Snickers™ Slab Pie is the perfect recipe for any occasion!
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 6 (1.86-ounce) Snickers™ candy bars, chopped, about 2 cups
- 1 tablespoon chocolate-flavored syrup
Preparation time 120mins
Cooking time 135mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 450°F.
Unroll pie crusts; stack on lightly floured work surface. Roll into 17x13-inch rectangle. Fit crust into un-greased 15x10x1-inch pan, firmly pressing in bottom and up sides of the pan. Fold crust even with edges of the pan. Flute or crimp edges. Prick crust several times with a fork.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Reserve 2 cups of the whipped cream; set aside for topping.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1/4 cup of the caramel topping with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
Gently fold cream cheese mixture into remaining whipped cream. Fold in 1 cup of the chopped candy bars. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto crust. Spoon reserved 2 cups whipped cream onto cream cheese mixture; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup chopped candy bars. Refrigerate 1 hour. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons caramel topping and the chocolate syrup.
You'll also love
- Rustic Tuscan-Style Sausage, White... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Ham & Beans - Instant Pot 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Christmas Rib Roast 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Maple-Dijon Baked Beans 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Rhubarb Cobbler 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Halloween Fruit Apple Teeth Treats 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Hand Halloween Snack 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie 4.4/5 (17 Votes)