Snickers™ Slab Pie
Snickers™ fans, rejoice, we pulled out all the stops on this dessert--a giant slab pie made with peanut butter cream and crushed Snickers™ bars, and then drizzled with caramel and chocolate, and if you’re one of the many folks who love to freeze their candy bars, try throwing a slice in your freezer! Snickers™ Slab Pie is the perfect recipe for any occasion!
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 6 (1.86-ounce) Snickers™ candy bars, chopped, about 2 cups
- 1 tablespoon chocolate-flavored syrup
Preparation time 120mins
Cooking time 135mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 450°F.
Unroll pie crusts; stack on lightly floured work surface. Roll into 17x13-inch rectangle. Fit crust into un-greased 15x10x1-inch pan, firmly pressing in bottom and up sides of the pan. Fold crust even with edges of the pan. Flute or crimp edges. Prick crust several times with a fork.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Reserve 2 cups of the whipped cream; set aside for topping.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1/4 cup of the caramel topping with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
Gently fold cream cheese mixture into remaining whipped cream. Fold in 1 cup of the chopped candy bars. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto crust. Spoon reserved 2 cups whipped cream onto cream cheese mixture; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup chopped candy bars. Refrigerate 1 hour. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons caramel topping and the chocolate syrup.
You'll also love
- Apple-Spice Bundt Cake with... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Kindred's Milk Bread 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Tennessee Peach Pudding 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Bacon-Goat Cheese Jalapeno Poppers 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Hand Pies 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Pumpkin Hummus 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Halloween Sloppy Joes 4.5/5 (18 Votes)