Pasta Salad With Chicken
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh dill, chopped
- Pasta Salad:
- 8 oz mini wagon wheel, bowties or fusilli pasta
- 2 cups white meat from rotisserie chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored and diced
- 2 celery ribs, trimmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumble feta cheese
Dressing: In a medium-size bowl, whisk together vinegar, mayonnaise, honey, salt and pepper. Whisk in olive oil and dill and set aside.
Pasta Salad: Heat a medium-size pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Add pasta and cook as per package directions, about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse with cool water; let cool until room temperature.
In a large bowl, combine cooled pasta, chicken, red pepper, celery and crumbled feta. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until read to serve; toss to blend dressing and ingredients before serving.
Per serving: 338 cal; 17g fat; 17g pro; 30g carbs; 2g fib; 454mg sod; 68mg; chol.
You'll also love
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Jello Sour Cream Fruit Salad 3.8/5 (69 Votes)
- Chopped Corn & Black Bean Mason... 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken & Spinach Cheese Tortellini 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Macaroni Grill's Shrimp Portofino 3.8/5 (138 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Liver Pasta 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Rotisserie Chicken Stir Fry 4.2/5 (15 Votes)