Miso Mushroom Zucchini "Ramen" Noodles
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped bok choy
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups Pacific Foods mushroom broth
- 1/4 cup miso paste
- 1 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1/4 cup diced scallions
- 1/2 cup water
Adapted from onegreenplanet.org
Place a medium saucepan over medium heat and add in the olive oil. Once the oil heats, add in the mushrooms. Cook for about 3 minutes or until mushrooms begin to brown.
Add the bok choy and crushed red pepper flakes into the saucepan. Season with salt and pepper and cook until bok choy is mainly wilted.
Pour in the Pacific Foods mushroom broth and water. Bring to a boil. While boiling, place the miso paste in a bowl. Set aside. Once the broth comes to a boil, ladle out 1/2 cup and pour into the bowl with the miso paste. Using a fork, whisk together until miso paste dissolves. Pour the miso broth back into the saucepan, along with the zucchini noodles.
Lower the heat to medium, add in the scallions and let zucchini noodles cook for two minutes. Once done, ladle soup into a bowl and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Tuna Fish Casserole 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Fricassee Of Beef 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate and Potato Chip Cookies... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Plum Cake 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Carrot Apple Fall Muffins 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Carrot & Zucchini Mini-Muffins 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Seed... 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Country Ribs and Orzo 4.2/5 (13 Votes)