Slow Cooker Garlic Parm Potatoes
Cooking time may need to be adjusted depending on the size of the potatoes.
- 3 pounds baby Dutch yellow potatoes, halved
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Lightly coat the inside of a slow cooker with nonstick spray.
Place potatoes, olive oil, butter, garlic, oregano, basil and dill into the slow cooker; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours or high heat for 2-3 hours, or until tender.*
Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and garnished with parsley, if desired.